1. We define purpose of acquisition, usage and input at the time of acquisition of personal information. The personal information will never be used for improper purpose besides the purposes already defined. However, it is accepted in the case of getting permission from the person, based on regulations, and anonymization which the person cannot be identified.
2. We define laws, regulations, guidelines, and other rules for personal information which we should comply, and we apply them to our management system.
3. We put rules of how to handle personal information in writing as a manual, and educate all employees including board members.
4. We invest necessary management resources to construct security systems. We assign a chief administrator of personal information management and a controller of audit to settle an operating structure.
5. When we delegate our services to third party, we will select partner companies carefully and make sure the companies are compliant with personal information protection. We will impose risk management to the companies and, we supervise their activities.
6. We will work for risk prevention to avoid any incidents related to personal information management such as improper acquisition, right act defect, unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage.
7. We establish response system for consultations and claim about personal information, and we provide adequate and prompt reactions.
8. We check periodically to make sure personal information to be handled in right way. If any problem is found, we will improve.
9. Based on the policy, we will continue to review our management system. We enhance employees’ awareness of the policy and continue to improve.
1, April 2009
Hokushin Telnex Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President Masaru Boda